The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for supporting the leadership team by managing the scheduling of clinical services. Specifically, this position creates staff schedules, ensures that scheduling information is promptly and correctly entered into our database (Central Reach), communicates schedules and changes to schedules to staff and clients, and works with all parties to maximize contract fulfillment and staff satisfaction.
• Advise direct supervisor of scheduling changes or employment changes 8 weeks in advance.
• Report for work in a timely manner.
• Keep track of hours honestly.
• Call in sick as soon as possible (24 hours in advance).
• Ask for supervision and help whenever needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Administrative experience preferred
Advances Learning Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.