Advances Learning Center (www.advancesonline.com) is committed to serving children and young adults with a variety of diagnoses by teaching them appropriate and functional alternative behaviors, increasing their confidence and social agility, and providing an accepting environment that fosters independence. We offer in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, social skills groups, parent training, center-based services and school-based services in Massachusetts.
The BCBA Consultant reports directly to a Clinical Director and has the ultimate accountability for ensuring that appropriate ABA services are provided to each student on his/her caseload. In order to accomplish this, (s)he provides behavior analytic expertise; manages client, school, and parent relationships; and supervises employees to ensure quality execution of behavior analytic duties. Responsibilities are outlined below.
Behavior Analytic Duties
Work closely with Instructors and Program Managers to provide Behavior Analytic services, ensuring the ongoing safety of the student.
In partnership with the Executive Director, manage relationships with schools and parents:
• Master’s Degree required, BCBA certification and licensure in the state of Massachusetts required. Applicants who are planning to sit for the BCBA exam in the near future may be considered.
• 3-5 years of ABA experience, working both in clients’ homes and in schools.
• Be willing and available to work a schedule that consists of some after-school/evening hours.
• Candidates who have provided ABA services to at least 20 clients over their career would be ideal.
• Experience with children of various ages is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal / social skills, able to connect easily and quickly with people.
• Organized and efficient, detail-oriented, able to multi-task.
• Team player who is also able to take the lead.
• Responsible and reliable.
• Able to manage and motivate others to achieve desired results.
• Able to commit at least two years to this job.
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Bonus Structure
• Eligibility for mileage reimbursement plan
• Professional Development Funding
• 35 paid days off per year, which can be used for holidays, vacations, sick days, and personal days
• Health and/or dental coverage
• No-match 401k
You must also be able to produce the following items at time of hire or during first week of employment: Two references of individuals that have known you for at least 6 months, preferably that have a license, BCBA, or PhD; transcripts or copy of your diploma from your highest level of education; and additional completed paperwork provided at time of hire.
Learn It Systems/Advances Learning Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.